There’s a reason why many people joke that roaches can survive a nuclear apocalypse. These pests are very hardy, can survive in many different environments, and are extremely hard to get rid of. Cockroaches are found all over the globe, and there are three main species to look out for as they attempt to infest your home or business
Unlike the American and German roach varieties, the Oriental cockroach is large (1” to 1 1/4″) with a glossy black body, and moves fairly slow. They aren’t bothered as much by cooler climates, and are more likely to be found outside in bushes, under mulch and leaf ground cover, and around other damp areas. These roaches in particular are extremely elusive, and can hide in plain sight even after casual inspections.
Adult Oriental cockroaches can be easily killed with residual insecticides; however, females can start hatching new nymphs as little as two months after a single application. Diligence is key when dealing with roaches.
Get Rid of Cockroaches
When you schedule service for roach control, you don’t need to cover any areas or make any special arrangements for early or late-night appointments. We will send out an expert pest control technician to do the following:
- Determine the type of cockroach
- Discreetly apply bait gels and other materials in roach vulnerable areas
- Seal small holes or crevices if they are contributing to the infestation
- Continue to service your account weekly until the infestation is solved
- Place “sticky traps” to monitor further activity
- Create a full report describing the treatment and how you can protect your home or facility from further infestations
If you see one cockroach in your home or business, chances are they’re not alone. Don’t wait too long to act and risk a cockroach infestation. Contact us today, and we’ll respond with quick, effective roach control service that respects your time and budget.