Bed Bug Treatment Options
Serving The Los Angeles Metro Area
As soon as bed bugs are discovered in your property here in Los Angeles, we will talk you through the most effective bed bug treatment options. Which treatment we recommend depends on the number of infected areas, how widespread the pests are, costs, and other case-dependent factors. We have incorporated technical bed bug research, various historical studies, and data compiled on chemicals, fumigants, dust, inspection procedures, and application techniques into determining the best bed bug treatment options. We are happy to meet or exceed environmental “green” service requests as well as low impact chemical applications. Whichever route is determined to be best for your unique infestation, you can be sure our team is dedicated to keeping you bed bug-free.
Our Bed Bug Heat Treatment
Isotech’s SEEK, HEAT & CERTIFY™ bed bug heat treatment option is a scientifically designed program. It includes our ISOHEAT 9000 – the most modern and cutting-edge technology available. It works in the following ways:
- SEEK. Our professional bed bug treatment begins with a thorough inspection to identify the main areas of infestation and locate any potential dangers within the treatment area. As bed bugs can infest every area of a room, these inspections must be comprehensive and thorough.
- HEAT. ISOHEAT 9000 is a non-chemical, non-toxic approach for getting rid of bed bugs by harnessing the power of heat and creating a vortex of air currents to penetrate wall cavities, mattresses, and other hard to reach locations.
- Our unique process of applying and monitoring controlled heat throughout a structure allows us to kill bed bugs wherever they are hiding.
- ISOHEAT 9000 will kill all of the growth stages of the bed bug including their eggs.
- Structural temperatures are monitored by state-of-the-art digital thermometers, which ensure core temperatures are maintained at levels lethal to bed bugs.
- ISOHEAT 9000 also helps eliminate additional hazards like odors, bacteria, dust mites, and allergen triggers.
- CERTIFY. Isotech can give you, your tenants, and your guests the peace of mind in knowing that your room is certified clear of bed bugs after treatment. If there are signs of bed bugs after our bed bug heat treatment, we will return to assess and treat as necessary.
Are you ready to schedule a free inspection?
Other Professional Bed Bug Treatment Options
Besides our bed bug heat treatment, Isotech also provides more conventional bed bug treatment options. After the inspection and preparation of any infested room, our technicians dissect and treat every part of the room including furniture, drawers, bed frames, headboards, picture frames, baseboards, outlets, etc. Mattresses, upholstered furniture, and heavily infested areas are treated with high-temperature vapor steam that penetrates deep into surfaces and eliminates live bed bugs and their eggs. We also use the latest in state and federally approved chemicals. This one-two punch, utilizing vapor and chemicals, is very effective in knocking out the bed bug epidemic.
Most Effective Bed Bug Treatment Options in Los Angeles
When it comes to getting rid of bed bugs, it’s crucial to ensure you are using the most effective bed bug treatment available. At Isotech, our bed bug specialists will work with you to determine which bed bug treatment option is best for your unique infestation. For more information or for a FREE quote, contact our team today!Back to Bed Bug Exterminators – Control – Removal
Bed Bug Treatment Options in Los Angeles
Serving the Los Angeles Metro Area